LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT



Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 1 November 2012

herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Every single lady deserve to be pampered especially from their lover ...

How far do you agree with me?

Well, at 20th October 2012, i think i am lucky to have herworld "Pamper me fabulous!", it was a great one and so i am writing this to share with you my experience.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
This event was held at Full House, Sunway Giza.
Although I have been long heard about this place but i never been there.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

When i walked in, Full House instantly gave me a sweet princess like feeling so to all man out there if you want to pamper your another half at a place with nice & sweet interior design, Full House can be a good choice.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

 After registration, there was a kicks start for the event with welcome speech.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Follow up was a talk about Physiogel.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Then all the ladies who have been waiting to be pampered can now happily proceed to different sponsor spot which were well ready to pampered them from head to "stomach" ...

Hair sponsor for today are L'OREAL PROFESSIONEL & SENZE STUDIO

herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
Makeup sponsor - INGLOT

herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

All INGLOT professional makeup artist in black look so cool!

herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Nail art sponsor by naga Nail.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Participants also got the chance to know more about their skin through Physiogel skin check--->
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Those who done with "transformation" can proceed to Photo Stage & SNAP SNAP SNAP ...

herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Buffet lunch, yummy yummy!
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

What i like about herworld "Pamper me fabulous!" is at the end of the event they have succefully transformed all the ladies into confident, happy, pretty ladies.
  Before we leave there was photo time for all the participants with the sponsor.
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"
herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

Goodies bag were given at the end of the event and of course i would like to say thank you to herworld, BluInc for organised this great event for your readers!

herworld "Pamper me fabulous!"

No comments:

Post a Comment