LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT



Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 15 March 2012

Review: The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

I am here proudly say that The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter is by far my favorite body butter! 

The Body Shop Strawbery Body Butter

I can't resist the smell and the touch of this body butter on my skin... it's so smooth and keep my skin well moisturize! Can you imagine how well its moisturize function which enriched with strawberry seed oil, Community Trade cocoa butter and shea butter is, if, i tell you i need no worry for staying under the cold or dry weather anymore. So long as i have put on this body butter i can just go and have my beauty sleep until the next day morning, i can feel my skin is still well moisturize.

The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter

This is a product which i will definitely keep going back for not only because of its hygienic packaging-well seal, not only because of its yummy smell, not only because of its pinky lady colour, but for all these reasons and its good quality & price at a very reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment